PI3 kinase P110 alpha Antibody - #AF5112
|Product:||PI3 kinase P110 alpha Antibody|
|Description:||Rabbit polyclonal antibody to PI3 kinase P110 alpha|
|Application:||WB IHC IF/ICC|
|Reactivity:||Human, Mouse, Rat|
|Prediction:||Pig, Bovine, Horse, Sheep, Rabbit, Dog, Chicken|
|Mol.Wt.:||110 kDa; 124kD(Calculated).|
*The optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
WB: For western blot detection of denatured protein samples. IHC: For immunohistochemical detection of paraffin sections (IHC-p) or frozen sections (IHC-f) of tissue samples. IF/ICC: For immunofluorescence detection of cell samples. ELISA(peptide): For ELISA detection of antigenic peptide.
Cite Format: Affinity Biosciences Cat# AF5112, RRID:AB_2837598.
5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit alpha; 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit alpha isoform; caPI3K; CLOVE; CWS5; MCAP; MCM; MCMTC; MGC142161; MGC142163; p110 alpha; p110alpha; Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase catalytic alpha polypeptide; Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase catalytic 110 KD alpha; Phosphatidylinositol 4 5 bisphosphate 3 kinase catalytic subunit alpha; Phosphatidylinositol 4 5 bisphosphate 3 kinase catalytic subunit alpha isoform; Phosphatidylinositol 4,5 bisphosphate 3 kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit alpha; Phosphatidylinositol-4; Phosphoinositide 3 kinase catalytic alpha polypeptide; PI3 kinase p110 subunit alpha; PI3-kinase subunit alpha; PI3K; PI3K-alpha; PI3KC A; PIK3C A; Pik3ca; PK3CA; PK3CA_HUMAN; PtdIns 3 kinase p110; PtdIns-3-kinase subunit alpha; PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-alpha; Serine/threonine protein kinase PIK3CA;
Score>80(red) has high confidence and is suggested to be used for WB detection. *The prediction model is mainly based on the alignment of immunogen sequences, the results are for reference only, not as the basis of quality assurance.
High(score>80) Medium(80>score>50) Low(score<50) No confidence
PTMs - P42336 As Substrate
PTMs - P42336 As Enzyme
Phosphoinositide-3-kinase (PI3K) that phosphorylates PtdIns (Phosphatidylinositol), PtdIns4P (Phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate) and PtdIns(4,5)P2 (Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate) to generate phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate (PIP3). PIP3 plays a key role by recruiting PH domain-containing proteins to the membrane, including AKT1 and PDPK1, activating signaling cascades involved in cell growth, survival, proliferation, motility and morphology. Participates in cellular signaling in response to various growth factors. Involved in the activation of AKT1 upon stimulation by receptor tyrosine kinases ligands such as EGF, insulin, IGF1, VEGFA and PDGF. Involved in signaling via insulin-receptor substrate (IRS) proteins. Essential in endothelial cell migration during vascular development through VEGFA signaling, possibly by regulating RhoA activity. Required for lymphatic vasculature development, possibly by binding to RAS and by activation by EGF and FGF2, but not by PDGF. Regulates invadopodia formation through the PDPK1-AKT1 pathway. Participates in cardiomyogenesis in embryonic stem cells through a AKT1 pathway. Participates in vasculogenesis in embryonic stem cells through PDK1 and protein kinase C pathway. Also has serine-protein kinase activity: phosphorylates PIK3R1 (p85alpha regulatory subunit), EIF4EBP1 and HRAS. Plays a role in the positive regulation of phagocytosis and pinocytosis (By similarity).
Heterodimer of a catalytic subunit PIK3CA and a p85 regulatory subunit (PIK3R1, PIK3R2 or PIK3R3). Interacts with IRS1 in nuclear extracts (By similarity). Interacts with RUFY3 (By similarity). Interacts with RASD2 (By similarity). Interacts with APPL1. Interacts with HRAS and KRAS (By similarity). Interaction with HRAS/KRAS is required for PI3K pathway signaling and cell proliferation stimulated by EGF and FGF2 (By similarity). Interacts with FAM83B; activates the PI3K/AKT signaling cascade.
The PI3K-ABD domain and the PI3K-RBD domain interact with the PI3K/PI4K kinase domain. The C2 PI3K-type domain may facilitate the recruitment to the plasma membrane. The inhibitory interactions with PIK3R1 are mediated by the PI3K-ABD domain and the C2 PI3K-type domain with the iSH2 (inter-SH2) region of PIK3R1, and the C2 PI3K-type domain, the PI3K helical domain, and the PI3K/PI4K kinase domain with the nSH2 (N-terminal SH2) region of PIK3R1.
Belongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
· Cellular Processes > Cellular community - eukaryotes > Signaling pathways regulating pluripotency of stem cells. (View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > Phosphatidylinositol signaling system.
· Human Diseases > Drug resistance: Antineoplastic > EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor resistance.
· Human Diseases > Drug resistance: Antineoplastic > Endocrine resistance.
· Human Diseases > Drug resistance: Antineoplastic > Platinum drug resistance.
· Human Diseases > Endocrine and metabolic diseases > Type II diabetes mellitus.
· Human Diseases > Endocrine and metabolic diseases > Insulin resistance.
· Human Diseases > Endocrine and metabolic diseases > Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Bacterial > Bacterial invasion of epithelial cells.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Parasitic > Chagas disease (American trypanosomiasis).
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Parasitic > Amoebiasis.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Hepatitis C.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Hepatitis B.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Measles.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Influenza A.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Human papillomavirus infection.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > HTLV-I infection.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Epstein-Barr virus infection.
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Overview > Viral carcinogenesis.
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Overview > Proteoglycans in cancer.
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Overview > MicroRNAs in cancer.
· Metabolism > Carbohydrate metabolism > Inositol phosphate metabolism.
· Organismal Systems > Nervous system > Cholinergic synapse.
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Progesterone-mediated oocyte maturation.
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Regulation of lipolysis in adipocytes.
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Relaxin signaling pathway.
· Organismal Systems > Excretory system > Aldosterone-regulated sodium reabsorption.
· Organismal Systems > Digestive system > Carbohydrate digestion and absorption.
Application: WB Species: Mice Sample: METTL1‐KO cells
Application: IF/ICC Species: mouse Sample: peritoneal macrophages
Application: WB Species: Human Sample: OS cell
Application: WB Species: rat Sample: circulation Endothelial progenitor cells (CEPCs)
Application: WB Species: human Sample: MDA-MB-231 cells
Affinity Biosciences tests all products strictly. Citations are provided as a resource for additional applications that have not been validated by Affinity Biosciences. Please choose the appropriate format for each application and consult Materials and Methods sections for additional details about the use of any product in these publications.
For Research Use Only.
Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Not for resale. Not for distribution without written consent. Affinity Biosciences will not be held responsible for patent infringement or other violations that may occur with the use of our products. Affinity Biosciences, Affinity Biosciences Logo and all other trademarks are the property of Affinity Biosciences LTD.