ATP6V1C1 Antibody - #DF14118
|Application:||WB, IHC, IF/ICC|
|Reactivity:||Human, Mouse, Rat|
*The optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
WB: For western blot detection of denatured protein samples. IHC: For immunohistochemical detection of paraffin sections (IHC-p) or frozen sections (IHC-f) of tissue samples. IF/ICC: For immunofluorescence detection of cell samples. ELISA(peptide): For ELISA detection of antigenic peptide.
ATP6C; ATP6D; ATP6V1C1; ATPase H+ transporting lysosomal (vacuolar proton pump) 42kD; ATPase H+ transporting lysosomal 42kD V1 subunit C isoform 1; ATPase H+ transporting lysosomal 42kDa V1 subunit C isoform 1; ATPase H+ transporting lysosomal 42kDa V1 subunit C1; ATPase H+ transporting lysosomal V1 subunit C1; FLJ20057; H(+) transporting two sector ATPase subunit C; H+ ATPase C subunit; H+ transporting ATPase chain C vacuolar; Subunit C of vacuolar proton ATPase V1 domain; V ATPase C subunit; V ATPase subunit C 1; V-ATPase subunit C 1; V-type proton ATPase subunit C 1; Vacuolar ATP synthase subunit C; Vacuolar proton pump 42 kD subunit; Vacuolar proton pump C subunit; Vacuolar proton pump subunit C 1; Vacuolar protonATPase subunit C VI domain; VATC; VATC1_HUMAN; VATPase C subunit; VATPase subunit C 1; VMA5;
A synthesized peptide derived from Human ATP6V1C1.
- P21283 VATC1_HUMAN:
- Protein BLAST With
Subunit of the peripheral V1 complex of vacuolar ATPase. Subunit C is necessary for the assembly of the catalytic sector of the enzyme and is likely to have a specific function in its catalytic activity. V-ATPase is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular compartments in eukaryotic cells.
V-ATPase is a heteromultimeric enzyme composed of a peripheral catalytic V1 complex (components A to H) attached to an integral membrane V0 proton pore complex (components: a, c, c', c'' and d).
Belongs to the V-ATPase C subunit family.
· Cellular Processes > Transport and catabolism > Phagosome. (View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > mTOR signaling pathway. (View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Bacterial > Vibrio cholerae infection.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Bacterial > Epithelial cell signaling in Helicobacter pylori infection.
· Human Diseases > Immune diseases > Rheumatoid arthritis.
· Metabolism > Energy metabolism > Oxidative phosphorylation.
· Metabolism > Global and overview maps > Metabolic pathways.
· Organismal Systems > Nervous system > Synaptic vesicle cycle.
· Organismal Systems > Excretory system > Collecting duct acid secretion.
Affinity Biosciences tests all products strictly. Citations are provided as a resource for additional applications that have not been validated by Affinity Biosciences. Please choose the appropriate format for each application and consult Materials and Methods sections for additional details about the use of any product in these publications.
For Research Use Only.
Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Not for resale. Not for distribution without written consent. Affinity Biosciences will not be held responsible for patent infringement or other violations that may occur with the use of our products. Affinity Biosciences, Affinity Biosciences Logo and all other trademarks are the property of Affinity Biosciences LTD.