ATP6V1E1 Antibody - #DF12565
|Reactivity:||Human, Mouse, Rat|
|Prediction:||Pig, Bovine, Horse, Sheep, Rabbit, Dog, Chicken, Xenopus|
|Mol.Wt.:||31 kDa; 26kD(Calculated).|
*The optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
WB: For western blot detection of denatured protein samples. IHC: For immunohistochemical detection of paraffin sections (IHC-p) or frozen sections (IHC-f) of tissue samples. IF/ICC: For immunofluorescence detection of cell samples. ELISA(peptide): For ELISA detection of antigenic peptide.
Cite Format: Affinity Biosciences Cat# DF12565, RRID:AB_2845527.
Ubiquitous (PubMed:12036578). High expression in the skin (PubMed:28065471).
- P36543 VATE1_HUMAN:
- Protein BLAST With
Score>80(red) has high confidence and is suggested to be used for WB detection. *The prediction model is mainly based on the alignment of immunogen sequences, the results are for reference only, not as the basis of quality assurance.
High(score>80) Medium(80>score>50) Low(score<50) No confidence
PTMs - P36543 As Substrate
Subunit of the peripheral V1 complex of vacuolar ATPase essential for assembly or catalytic function. V-ATPase is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular compartments in eukaryotic cells.
Ubiquitous. High expression in the skin.
V-ATPase is a heteromultimeric enzyme composed of a peripheral catalytic V1 complex (components A to H) attached to an integral membrane V0 proton pore complex (components: a, c, c', c'' and d). Interacts with RABL2/RABL2A; binds preferentially to GTP-bound RABL2 (By similarity). Interacts with ALDOC. Interacts with RAB11B.
Belongs to the V-ATPase E subunit family.
· Cellular Processes > Transport and catabolism > Phagosome. (View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > mTOR signaling pathway. (View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Bacterial > Vibrio cholerae infection.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Bacterial > Epithelial cell signaling in Helicobacter pylori infection.
· Human Diseases > Immune diseases > Rheumatoid arthritis.
· Metabolism > Energy metabolism > Oxidative phosphorylation.
· Metabolism > Global and overview maps > Metabolic pathways.
· Organismal Systems > Nervous system > Synaptic vesicle cycle.
· Organismal Systems > Excretory system > Collecting duct acid secretion.
Affinity Biosciences tests all products strictly. Citations are provided as a resource for additional applications that have not been validated by Affinity Biosciences. Please choose the appropriate format for each application and consult Materials and Methods sections for additional details about the use of any product in these publications.
For Research Use Only.
Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Not for resale. Not for distribution without written consent. Affinity Biosciences will not be held responsible for patent infringement or other violations that may occur with the use of our products. Affinity Biosciences, Affinity Biosciences Logo and all other trademarks are the property of Affinity Biosciences LTD.