Insulin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody - #BF8042
*The optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
WB: For western blot detection of denatured protein samples. IHC: For immunohistochemical detection of paraffin sections (IHC-p) or frozen sections (IHC-f) of tissue samples. IF/ICC: For immunofluorescence detection of cell samples. ELISA(peptide): For ELISA detection of antigenic peptide.
IDDM; IDDM1; IDDM2; ILPR; ins; INS_HUMAN; Insulin A chain; Insulin B chain; IRDN; MODY10; Preproinsulin; Proinsulin; Proinsulin precursor;
A synthesized peptide derived from human Insulin, corresponding to a region within the internal amino acids.
PTMs - P01308 As Substrate
Insulin decreases blood glucose concentration. It increases cell permeability to monosaccharides, amino acids and fatty acids. It accelerates glycolysis, the pentose phosphate cycle, and glycogen synthesis in liver.
Heterodimer of a B chain and an A chain linked by two disulfide bonds.
Belongs to the insulin family.
· Human Diseases > Endocrine and metabolic diseases > Type II diabetes mellitus.
· Human Diseases > Endocrine and metabolic diseases > Insulin resistance.
· Human Diseases > Endocrine and metabolic diseases > Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
· Human Diseases > Endocrine and metabolic diseases > Type I diabetes mellitus.
· Human Diseases > Endocrine and metabolic diseases > Maturity onset diabetes of the young.
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Ovarian steroidogenesis.
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Progesterone-mediated oocyte maturation.
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Regulation of lipolysis in adipocytes.
· Organismal Systems > Excretory system > Aldosterone-regulated sodium reabsorption.
Affinity Biosciences tests all products strictly. Citations are provided as a resource for additional applications that have not been validated by Affinity Biosciences. Please choose the appropriate format for each application and consult Materials and Methods sections for additional details about the use of any product in these publications.
For Research Use Only.
Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Not for resale. Not for distribution without written consent. Affinity Biosciences will not be held responsible for patent infringement or other violations that may occur with the use of our products. Affinity Biosciences, Affinity Biosciences Logo and all other trademarks are the property of Affinity Biosciences LTD.