APAF-3; APAF3; Apoptosis related cysteine peptidase; Apoptotic protease Mch-6; Apoptotic protease-activating factor 3; CASP-9; CASP9; CASP9_HUMAN; Caspase 9 apoptosis related cysteine peptidase; Caspase 9 Dominant Negative; Caspase 9c; Caspase-9; Caspase-9 subunit p10; ICE LAP6; ICE like apoptotic protease 6; ICE-LAP6; ICE-like apoptotic protease 6; MCH6; PPP1R56; protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 56; RNCASP9;
WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC 1:50-1:200, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500, ELISA(peptide) 1:20000-1:40000
Human, Mouse, Rat
Pig(88%), Bovine(82%), Horse(91%), Sheep(90%)
The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLink™ Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
Caspase 9 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Caspase 9.
Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt.
A synthesized peptide derived from human Caspase 9, corresponding to a region within the internal amino acids.
Observed Mol.Wt.: 46kDa.
Predicted Mol.Wt.: 47kDa.
Ubiquitous, with highest expression in the heart, moderate expression in liver, skeletal muscle, and pancreas. Low levels in all other tissues. Within the heart, specifically expressed in myocytes.
This gene encodes a protein which is a member of the cysteine-aspartic acid protease (caspase) family. Sequential activation of caspases plays a central role in the execution-phase of cell apoptosis. Caspases exist as inactive proenzymes which undergo proteolytic processing at conserved aspartic residues to produce 2 subunits, large and small, that dimerize to form the active enzyme.
10 20 30 40 50
MDEADRRLLR RCRLRLVEEL QVDQLWDALL SRELFRPHMI EDIQRAGSGS
60 70 80 90 100
RRDQARQLII DLETRGSQAL PLFISCLEDT GQDMLASFLR TNRQAAKLSK
110 120 130 140 150
PTLENLTPVV LRPEIRKPEV LRPETPRPVD IGSGGFGDVG ALESLRGNAD
160 170 180 190 200
LAYILSMEPC GHCLIINNVN FCRESGLRTR TGSNIDCEKL RRRFSSLHFM
210 220 230 240 250
VEVKGDLTAK KMVLALLELA QQDHGALDCC VVVILSHGCQ ASHLQFPGAV
260 270 280 290 300
YGTDGCPVSV EKIVNIFNGT SCPSLGGKPK LFFIQACGGE QKDHGFEVAS
310 320 330 340 350
TSPEDESPGS NPEPDATPFQ EGLRTFDQLD AISSLPTPSD IFVSYSTFPG
360 370 380 390 400
FVSWRDPKSG SWYVETLDDI FEQWAHSEDL QSLLLRVANA VSVKGIYKQM
Involved in the activation cascade of caspases responsible for apoptosis execution. Binding of caspase-9 to Apaf-1 leads to activation of the protease which then cleaves and activates caspase-3. Promotes DNA damage-induced apoptosis in a ABL1/c-Abl-dependent manner. Proteolytically cleaves poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP).
Cleavages at Asp-315 by granzyme B and at Asp-330 by caspase-3 generate the two active subunits. Caspase-8 and -10 can also be involved in these processing events.Phosphorylated at Thr-125 by MAPK1/ERK2. Phosphorylation at Thr-125 is sufficient to block caspase-9 processing and subsequent caspase-3 activation. Phosphorylation on Tyr-153 by ABL1/c-Abl; occurs in the response of cells to DNA damage.
Heterotetramer that consists of two anti-parallel arranged heterodimers, each one formed by a 35 kDa (p35) and a 10 kDa (p10) subunit. Caspase-9 and APAF1 bind to each other via their respective NH2-terminal CED-3 homologous domains in the presence of cytochrome C and ATP. Interacts (inactive form) with EFHD2. Interacts with HAX1. Interacts with BIRC2/c-IAP1, XIAP/BIRC4, BIRC5/survivin, BIRC6/bruce and BIRC7/livin. Interacts with ABL1 (via SH3 domain); the interaction is direct and increases in the response of cells to genotoxic stress and ABL1/c-Abl activation. Interacts with NleF from pathogenic E.coli.
Belongs to the peptidase C14A family.
· Cellular Processes > Cell growth and death > p53 signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Cellular Processes > Cell growth and death > Apoptosis.(View pathway)
· Cellular Processes > Cell growth and death > Apoptosis - multiple species.(View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > PI3K-Akt signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Specific types > Pancreatic cancer.(View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Overview > Pathways in cancer.(View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Specific types > Non-small cell lung cancer.(View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Specific types > Colorectal cancer.(View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Specific types > Endometrial cancer.(View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Neurodegenerative diseases > Parkinson's disease.
· Human Diseases > Cardiovascular diseases > Viral myocarditis.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Bacterial > Legionellosis.
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Specific types > Small cell lung cancer.(View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Neurodegenerative diseases > Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Hepatitis B.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Bacterial > Tuberculosis.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Influenza A.
· Human Diseases > Drug resistance: Antineoplastic > Platinum drug resistance.
· Human Diseases > Neurodegenerative diseases > Huntington's disease.
· Human Diseases > Neurodegenerative diseases > Alzheimer's disease.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Parasitic > Toxoplasmosis.
· Human Diseases > Cancers: Specific types > Prostate cancer.(View pathway)
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Thyroid hormone signaling pathway.(View pathway)
Application: WB Species:human; Sample:A172 cells
FIGURE 8 Lentiviral knock-down of Ankfy1 expression in A172 cells promotes apoptosis.
Application: WB Species:mouse; Sample:Not available
Figure 3. BCL2L10 induced cell apoptosis and inhibited tumor growth in nude mice. (A) BCL2L10 induced apoptosis in HepG2 and Huh7 cells, as determined by flow cytometry analysis following Annexin V and PI staining. The upper panel represents FACS images of HCC cells transfected with empty vector or BCL2L10, while the lower panel shows the quantitative analyses of early apoptotic and late apoptotic cells. The experiment was repeated three times in triplicate. Data are mean ± SD. (B) Protein expression of the active forms of apoptosis related genes caspase 3, caspase 8, and caspase 9 was evaluated by Western blot.
Tips: For phospho antibody, we provide phospho peptide（0.5mg) and non-phospho peptide(0.5mg).
Blocking peptides are peptides that bind specifically to the target antibody and block antibody binding. These peptide usually contains the epitope recognized by the antibody. Antibodies bound to the blocking peptide no longer bind to the epitope on the target protein. This mechanism is useful when non-specific binding is an issue, for example, in Western blotting (immunoblot) and immunohistochemistry (IHC). By comparing the staining from the blocked antibody versus the antibody alone, one can see which staining is specific; Specific binding will be absent from the western blot or immunostaining performed with the neutralized antibody.
Synthetic peptide was lyophilized with 100% acetonitrile and is supplied as a powder. Reconstitute with 0.1 ml DI water for a final concentration of 10 mg/ml.The purity is >90%,tested by HPLC and MS.Storage Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
This product is for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
|T125||Phosphorylation||P27361 (MAPK3) , P28482 (MAPK1) , Q13627 (DYRK1A) , P06493 (CDK1)||Uniprot|
|Y153||Phosphorylation||P00519 (ABL1) , A0A173G4P4 (Abl fusion)||Uniprot|
|S196||Phosphorylation||Q9Y243 (AKT3) , P31751 (AKT2) , P31749 (AKT1) , Q13237 (PRKG2)||Uniprot|