Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2; BB 2; BB2; CD 54; CD_antigen=CD54; CD54; Cell surface glycoprotein P3.58; Human rhinovirus receptor; ICAM 1; ICAM-1; ICAM1; ICAM1_HUMAN; intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (CD54), human rhinovirus receptor; Intercellular adhesion molecule 1; Major group rhinovirus receptor; MALA 2; MALA2; MyD 10; MyD10; P3.58; Surface antigen of activated B cells, BB2;
WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC 1:50-1:200, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500, ELISA(peptide) 1:20000-1:40000
Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey
The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLink™ Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
ICAM1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total ICAM1.
Please cite this product as: Affinity Biosciences Cat# AF6088, RRID:AB_2834982.
Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt.
A synthesized peptide derived from human ICAM1, corresponding to a region within C-terminal amino acids.
Observed Mol.Wt.: 92kD,57kD.
Predicted Mol.Wt.: 58kDa(Calculated)..
ICAM1 a type I membrane protein of the immunoglobulin superfamily. Is a ligand for the leukocyte adhesion LFA-1 protein (Integrin alpha-L/beta-2) and a Rhinovirus receptor. Typically expressed on endothelial cells and cells of the immune system.
ICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation.
(Microbial infection) Acts as a receptor for major receptor group rhinovirus A-B capsid proteins.
(Microbial infection) Acts as a receptor for Coxsackievirus A21 capsid proteins.
(Microbial infection) Upon Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus/HHV-8 infection, is degraded by viral E3 ubiquitin ligase MIR2, presumably to prevent lysis of infected cells by cytotoxic T-lymphocytes and NK cell.
Monoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
Membrane>Single-pass type I membrane protein.
Homodimer (Probable). Interacts with MUC1 and promotes cell aggregation in epithelial cells. Interacts with ARHGEF26/SGEF. Interacts (on T cell side) with CD81, CD247 and CD9 at immunological synapses between antigen-presenting cells and T cells.
(Microbial infection) Interacts with major receptor group rhinovirus A-B capsid proteins (PubMed:1968231, PubMed:2538243).
(Microbial infection) Interacts with Coxsackievirus A21 capsid proteins (PubMed:11160747, PubMed:16004874, PubMed:9539703).
Belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > NF-kappa B signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > TNF signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signaling molecules and interaction > Cell adhesion molecules (CAMs).(View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Immune diseases > Rheumatoid arthritis.
· Human Diseases > Cardiovascular diseases > Viral myocarditis.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Bacterial > Staphylococcus aureus infection.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Parasitic > African trypanosomiasis.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Influenza A.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > Epstein-Barr virus infection.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Parasitic > Malaria.
· Human Diseases > Infectious diseases: Viral > HTLV-I infection.
· Organismal Systems > Immune system > Leukocyte transendothelial migration.(View pathway)
· Organismal Systems > Immune system > Natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity.(View pathway)
Tips: For phospho antibody, we provide phospho peptide（0.5mg) and non-phospho peptide(0.5mg).
Blocking peptides are peptides that bind specifically to the target antibody and block antibody binding. These peptide usually contains the epitope recognized by the antibody. Antibodies bound to the blocking peptide no longer bind to the epitope on the target protein. This mechanism is useful when non-specific binding is an issue, for example, in Western blotting (immunoblot) and immunohistochemistry (IHC). By comparing the staining from the blocked antibody versus the antibody alone, one can see which staining is specific; Specific binding will be absent from the western blot or immunostaining performed with the neutralized antibody.
Synthetic peptide was lyophilized with 100% acetonitrile and is supplied as a powder. Reconstitute with 0.1 ml DI water for a final concentration of 10 mg/ml.The purity is >90%,tested by HPLC and MS.Storage Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
This product is for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.