cNOS; Constitutive NOS; EC NOS; EC-NOS; ecNOS; Endothelial nitric oxidase synthase; Endothelial nitric oxide synthase; Endothelial nitric oxide synthase 3; Endothelial NOS; eNOS; Nitric oxide synthase 3 (endothelial cell); Nitric oxide synthase 3; Nitric oxide synthase 3 endothelial cell; Nitric oxide synthase endothelial; Nitric oxide synthase, endothelial; NOS 3; NOS III; NOS type III; NOS3; NOS3_HUMAN; NOSIII;
WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC 1:50-1:200, IF/ICC 1:200, ELISA(peptide) 1:20000-1:40000
*The optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
Human, Mouse, Rat
Pig, Bovine, Horse, Rabbit, Dog
The antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho-peptide and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
Phospho-eNOS (Ser1177) Antibody detects endogenous levels of eNOS only when phosphorylated at Serine 1177.
Please cite this product as: Affinity Biosciences Cat# AF3247, RRID:AB_2834673.
Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt.
A synthesized peptide derived from human eNOS around the phosphorylation site of Ser1177.
Observed Mol.Wt.: 140kD.
Predicted Mol.Wt.: 133kDa(Calculated)..
Cell membrane. Membrane, caveola. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Golgi apparatus. Specifically associates with actin cytoskeleton in the G2 phase of the cell cycle and which is favored by interaction with NOSIP and results in a reduced enzymatic activity.
Platelets, placenta, liver and kidney.
eNOS is an endothelial constitutive nitric oxide synthase. Synthesizes nitric oxide (NO) from arginine and oxygen, which is implicated in vascular smooth muscle relaxation through a cGMP-mediated signal transduction pathway.
Produces nitric oxide (NO) which is implicated in vascular smooth muscle relaxation through a cGMP-mediated signal transduction pathway. NO mediates vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-induced angiogenesis in coronary vessels and promotes blood clotting through the activation of platelets.
Lacks eNOS activity, dominant-negative form that may down-regulate eNOS activity by forming heterodimers with isoform 1.
Phosphorylation by AMPK at Ser-1177 in the presence of Ca(2+)-calmodulin (CaM) activates activity. In absence of Ca(2+)-calmodulin, AMPK also phosphorylates Thr-495, resulting in inhibition of activity (By similarity). Phosphorylation of Ser-114 by CDK5 reduces activity.
Cell membrane. Membrane>Caveola. Cytoplasm>Cytoskeleton. Golgi apparatus.
Note: Specifically associates with actin cytoskeleton in the G2 phase of the cell cycle; which is favored by interaction with NOSIP and results in a reduced enzymatic activity.
Platelets, placenta, liver and kidney.
Homodimer. Interacts with NOSIP and NOSTRIN. Interacts with HSP90AB1.
Belongs to the NOS family.
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > Calcium signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > cGMP-PKG signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > HIF-1 signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > Sphingolipid signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > PI3K-Akt signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Environmental Information Processing > Signal transduction > Apelin signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Human Diseases > Endocrine and metabolic diseases > Insulin resistance.
· Metabolism > Amino acid metabolism > Arginine biosynthesis.
· Metabolism > Amino acid metabolism > Arginine and proline metabolism.
· Metabolism > Global and overview maps > Metabolic pathways.
· Organismal Systems > Immune system > Platelet activation.(View pathway)
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Estrogen signaling pathway.(View pathway)
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Oxytocin signaling pathway.
· Organismal Systems > Endocrine system > Relaxin signaling pathway.
Tips: For phospho antibody, we provide phospho peptide（0.5mg) and non-phospho peptide(0.5mg).
Blocking peptides are peptides that bind specifically to the target antibody and block antibody binding. These peptide usually contains the epitope recognized by the antibody. Antibodies bound to the blocking peptide no longer bind to the epitope on the target protein. This mechanism is useful when non-specific binding is an issue, for example, in Western blotting (immunoblot) and immunohistochemistry (IHC). By comparing the staining from the blocked antibody versus the antibody alone, one can see which staining is specific; Specific binding will be absent from the western blot or immunostaining performed with the neutralized antibody.
Synthetic peptide was lyophilized with 100% acetonitrile and is supplied as a powder. Reconstitute with 0.1 ml DI water for a final concentration of 10 mg/ml.The purity is >90%,tested by HPLC and MS.Storage Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
This product is for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
|T495||Phosphorylation||Q04759 (PRKCQ) , Q13237 (PRKG2) , P05771 (PRKCB) , P17612 (PRKACA) , Q02156 (PRKCE) , O75116 (ROCK2) , P17252 (PRKCA) , P05129 (PRKCG) , P24723 (PRKCH) , Q05655 (PRKCD) , Q13131 (PRKAA1) , P41743 (PRKCI) , Q05513 (PRKCZ)||Uniprot|
|S615||Phosphorylation||P17612 (PRKACA) , Q9Y243 (AKT3) , P31751 (AKT2) , P31749 (AKT1)||Uniprot|
|S633||Phosphorylation||Q13237 (PRKG2) , P54646 (PRKAA2) , Q13131 (PRKAA1) , P17612 (PRKACA)||Uniprot|
|S1177||Phosphorylation||P22612 (PRKACG) , Q9Y478 (PRKAB1) , P31749 (AKT1) , Q13131 (PRKAA1) , P54646 (PRKAA2) , Q13237 (PRKG2) , P17612 (PRKACA)||Uniprot|